Old Flovilla School House.
Currently leased to Butts County Historical Society.
Built in 1885, the building served as a community school until 1932.
Following structural stabilization and restoration by the Historical Society, the School Building now serves as a museum and performing arts center.
Youth art camps are conducted at the School House each summer.
Youth theatre camps are also held each summer at the School House.
The one-room school house remains as if the children just left the room.